Terms & Conditions
This is an Agreement between You, the Member, and Dual Strength and Fitness ltd, a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 09047434), whose registered office is at DUAL Strength and Fitness Ltd, Unit B Blatchford Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 5QR (Us or We).
By following the joining process at our Website to become a Member at a Dual Strength and Fitness Ltd gym you are accepting the terms and conditions in this Membership Agreement. You should only join if you are willing to accept them.
- This Membership Agreement starts once you have accepted the terms during the online joining process. By accepting the terms you are agreeing to pay any applicable Joining Fee, Administration Fee and Monthly Membership Amount which are shown at the start of the joining process and again before confirming your payment instruction.
- We may inform you during the online joining process that a waiting list is in operation in which case your Membership starts when we inform you by email.
- You are entitled to access and use the gym or gyms defined by your Membership provided you continue to pay your Monthly Membership Amount. However we reserve the right to change the access privileges of members with membership packages that allow access to multiple gym locations. We will make reasonable endeavours to communicate to you in advance if we are unable to make available to you the rights and privileges of Membership.
- You have the right to cancel this agreement at any time by notifying us in writing, you will be entitled to use the gym up to the end of the the month you have paid for. No refunds will be issued.
- You are entitled to freeze your membership at no charge to yourself for up to 6 months at a time. You will be responsible for contacting us to either extend the freeze or cancel the membership, both of which will need to be in writing. You are agreeing to the membership automatically re-instating, and all fees associated, once the agreed freeze period has ended unless you have requested it to be extended or cancelled entirely.
- You may opt out of email and SMS communications that we may send but if you do we cannot be held responsible for any loss incurred by you not receiving Dual Strength and Fitness Ltd related communications.
- You may complain to us by emailing email@example.com using the email address that we hold for you and quoting your Membership Number.
- You agree to pay us any applicable Joining Fee and Admin Fee on the date shown at the end of the online joining process (and which was also sent to you by email).
- You agree to pay us the Monthly Membership Amount by automated card payment whether or not there is any temporary interruption in services during the period.
- Your first Monthly Membership payment is due on the date shown at the end of the online joining process (and which was also sent to you by email).
- You agree to maintain an automated card payment for the Monthly Membership Amount. Subsequent Monthly Membership payments are due on the same day of subsequent months.
- If any payment due from you is returned unpaid or not honoured you will pay us on demand an administration fee of £15.
- You agree to comply with the Dual Strength and Fitness Ltd Membership Rules which are available at www.dualstrengthandfitness.co.uk
- You confirm that you are at least 16 years old.
- You consent to, and waive any and all claims in respect of, your image being recorded by CCTV for security purposes and reviewed at our discretion by our employees and contractors.
- You must use the gym facilities and equipment in the proper manner and you must consult a member of staff if you are unsure.
- You will be liable for any damage caused to our equipment or facilities through your negligent use.
- You consent to incidental inclusion in marketing photographs of our premises that we may take from time to time.
- You agree to tell us immediately of any changes to your personal details including contact information.
- We reserve the right to change the access privileges of members with membership packages that allow access to multiple gym locations. This includes access to the gym and gym equipment, changing areas and PT staff for general advice. We will make reasonable endeavours to communicate to you in advance if we are unable to make available to you the rights and privileges of Membership.
- We will endeavour to reopen facilities as soon as is reasonably possible in these circumstances.
- If you have solo site Gym Membership and the gym closes indefinitely this Agreement will end and you will receive a pro-rata refund of your Membership fee.
- We may terminate this Agreement and your Membership with immediate effect if you do not pay any applicable Joining Fee and Admin Fee or Monthly Membership Amount when it falls due.
- We may terminate this Agreement and cancel your Membership with immediate effect on notice to you if you breach any of the Dual Strength and Fitness Ltd Membership Rules available here. In this event you will no longer be able to access any of our facilities and we will not give any refund.
- If we do not terminate your Membership if you breach any of the Membership Rules, or if we give you extra time to pay if you do not pay your Joining Fee, Admin Fee or Monthly Membership Amount when it falls due, we may subsequently enforce the terms of this Agreement.
- We may communicate gym and fitness related information to you by email or SMS.
- We may assign the benefit of this Agreement and our rights to a third party provided we give you notice and your rights under this Agreement will not be prejudiced.
- Dual Strength and Fitness Ltd, its parent companies, its agents, employees and subcontractors are not liable for any loss, damage or theft of any of your property that you bring onto any of our premises. If such loss, damage or theft is caused by the negligent acts or omissions of Dual Strength and Fitness Ltd or its agents, employees or subcontractors, our liability to you will be limited to £200.
- We may close our premises at our discretion with reasonable notice and for reasonable periods of time to carry out maintenance, repairs, refurbishment or cleaning or for other reasons outside of our control. We will not be responsible to you for not being able to access our facilities in these circumstances.
- We are not liable for any injury you suffer through the incorrect use of our equipment of facilities.
- We may make reasonable changes to Membership Rules and to the Membership Agreement terms and Conditions at any time.
- Only you, the person named in the online joining process, can benefit from this Agreement.
- If any of the terms of this Agreement are invalid, unenforceable or illegal the remaining terms can still be enforced.
- This Agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales. You should print a copy of this Agreement for future reference.
- Any “additional services” (including, for example, Personal Training Sessions, Sports Therapy and Massage Therapy) which you contract for or agree to pay for, do not form part of your Membership Agreement.
- We do not accept any liability for any losses, damage, personal injury or other loss caused by any negligent act or omission of those providing the “additional services” which are specifically excluded from the Membership Agreement and We do not accept any responsibility for the same.
- We may provide induction services or personal reviews of your training needs which services are provided without additional charge. Those services are part of your Membership Agreement and nothing herein restricts the liability that we may have under your Membership Agreement.